Your privacy is very important to us, and we take it very seriously when it comes to protecting your data. So don’t worry. Your personal information is safe with us.
In this document, we set some privacy rules concerning the use of the site ebonus.gg (the “Site”) that you agree with, along with our Terms and Conditions, by using the Site.
We will collect your name, email, and IP addresses for the purpose of providing our services.
In some cases, we may need your consent to use your personal information, which you can withdraw at any time by contacting us. We will get in touch with you every time your consent to process any data is required.
We may need to collect and use your personal information to provide our services by entering into a contract with you, or to perform any obligations under such contract.
We may also use your personal information for our legitimate interests or if necessary to comply with the law.
We will process personal information that you provide us through various channels:
The information you provide directly to us
- Signing up at our Site: when you register as a user and sign up to receive our news or newsletters or to obtain services from us or when you contact us with queries or respond to our communications.
- During the use of our services: if you use the Site, you may provide us with personal information that is relevant and necessary to provide our services.
- Data you choose to share: We may collect your personal data if you submit it directly to us.
Information we collect indirectly from you
- Use, device, and application data: We may collect data directly from the device, application or browser the User uses to access our services. We may also infer the geographic location based on the User IP address.
- Referral data: if you were referred to the Site from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties: We may also collect your personal information or data from third parties if and only when you permit those third parties to share such information with us or the data is extracted from publicly accessible sources.
We may use the information we collect for purpose of providing our services, marketing and business activities in relation to our services, including sending you newsletters, updates, marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you, complying with legal and regulatory obligations, exercising or defending our legal rights, monitoring your use of our websites or our other online services for our business purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports, use it for our legitimate business interests, such as business research and analysis, managing the operation of our websites and our business, use it to look into any complaints or queries you may have, use it to prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities.
We may process data statistics anonymously based on an aggregation of information and provided that no individual be identified from the resulting of such data processing.
Third party entities bound by confidentiality agreements, in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes of providing our services we provide in our Site and as described in this Policy. This may include but is not limited to, IT and communications service providers.
Third parties, relevant to the services that we provide on our Site. This may include but is not limited to other companies, gaming companies, regulators, authorities, governmental institutions.
To the extent required by law, regulation or court order.
In some specific cases, and bound to your specific consent, we may share some of your personal information with other entities, including companies from the same group of companies, or others entities, for the purposes of providing services, marketing and business activities in relation to other services, including sending you newsletters, updates, marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you.
We ensure that the personal information that we collect is subject to appropriate security measures.
We will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose, for which we are using your personal information - and also for as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations - laws or regulation, which may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information.
You have to right to:
- Obtain detailed information regarding the processing of your personal information
- Access to the personal information which we hold about you
- Request that we correct or complete your personal information
- Request that we erase your personal information. Please be informed that we may be legally entitled to retain some information.
- Object to processing your personal information.
- Request we restrict the processing of your personal information. There may be circumstances where you object to or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- Receive some personal information in a structured format or request that we transmit that information to a another entity.
- Withdraw your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- File a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at any time, using the details below.
If you have any questions or you would like further information on how we process your personal data, please contact us by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]