Terms of Service for eBonus.gg
By accessing the website at https://ebonus.gg, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on eBonus.gg's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on eBonus.gg's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- use proxies, VPN, and/or any other technical solutions or software in order to hide or modify your actual location or IP address;
- create more than one user account;
- introduce any false, misleading or manipulated materials such as printscreens, in order to confuse or mislead eBonus.gg staff, in particular to obtain Coins or Prizes;
- share your login and password information with another User;
- have an active or running instance of AdBlock or any software that may block or modify the visibility of Ads, or any other parts of the platform;
- use any kind of software to automate tasks.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by eBonus.gg at any time. Upon the termination of this license, eBonus.gg deserves the right to reject any order or fulfillment of any prize, suspend the user account or even to delete all user information such as his user account.
- The materials on eBonus.gg's web site are provided "as is". eBonus.gg makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, eBonus.gg does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall eBonus.gg or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eBonus.gg's Internet site, even if eBonus.gg or a eBonus.gg authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on eBonus.gg's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eBonus.gg does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. eBonus.gg may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. eBonus.gg does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by eBonus.gg.
eBonus.gg has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that eBonus.gg shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.